Melbourne Fringe Festival information session and The Gathering
Melbourne Fringe Festival information session
Do you have an Arts Project? Are you interested in being in this year's Fringe Festival?
If so, join us for the Fringe Festival information session, hosted by Carly Findlay.
At this session, we will go through:
- How to take part in the Fringe Festival online and in physical spaces.
- How to register for Fringe.
- What funding is available for Deaf and Disabled artists.
There will be a 15-minute brake, where we will come back for The Gathering.
Part of Arts Access Victoria’s plans for 2020 includes conducting an audit of the incredible Deaf and Disabled artists we have here in Victoria.
The aims of The Gathering are to:
- Learn more about each other and our artistic practices.
- Get a clearer picture of who is out there.
- Identify new talent and connect with people we haven’t met before.
- Find out how artists want to connect with AAV.
This event will be taking part on Zoom.
Date: Tuesday 30 June 2020
Time: 1.30 pm – 4.00 pm (the brake will be from 2.15 pm to 2.30 pm)
Access: This event will be Auslan interpreted.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by 4.00 pm on Monday 29 June so that we can send you the Zoom link.