Lesley Hall Scholarship 2019
The Lesley Hall Arts and Disability Scholarship is an annual Arts access Victoria scholarship. This scholarship recognises the power of the arts to influence social change. The scholarship honours the life and activism of the late Lesley Hall, a tireless advocate for the human rights of people with disability.
- Scholarships granted: One each year
- Amount: $5000
- Residency: 12 months at AAV
- Frequency: Annual
- Timing: Applications open 9 September and close 10 November 2019 at 5.00 pm
The Lesley Hall Arts and Disability Advocacy Scholarship aims to:
- celebrates advocates with disability mental health lived experience and/or who are deaf, and
- support and promote change toward an inclusive community.
Who can apply?
Applicants must be Victorian artists or arts workers with:
- disability, mental health lived experience and/or who are deaf, and
- an art project that represents the disability experience.
How to apply
Applications close Sunday 10 November 2019 at 5.00 pm.
For more information and to apply, please contact Eva Sifis on 9699 8299 or firstname.lastname@example.org.