How do I get my event in the AAV enews?
Arts Access Victoria has a regular eNews service that reaches a broad audience from the arts and disability sectors. If you would like to promote your event, activity, exhibition, workshop etc in the AAV eNews, you need to check the following two steps -
1. Please ensure that your event or activity is inclusive and accessible. AAV only promotes inclusive and accessible events/ activities.
2. Please add your activity/ event/ opportunity/ call for entries etc to our website by uploading the event info here –
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your event included in our next enews.
Some useful tips –
- Provide your event details at least 4 weeks in advance of your event taking place
- Images should be no larger than 300 KBs
- Please remember to include all important details such as the Venue, Date, Times, Contact/ Booking Info, Website (if there is one)