Tour of the Australian Ballet Centre
Come behind the scenes to discover where the magic begins.
On this guided and Auslan interpreted walking tour of The Primrose Potter Australian Ballet Centre, you’ll visit the production department, where costumes are made from start to finish and see the dancers of The Australian Ballet and The Australian Ballet School at work in the studios.
Bookings and booking information:
- Phone: The Arts Centre 1300 182 183 (booking fees apply).
- In Person: The Arts Centre Melbourne Box Office, 100 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne.
- Phone the Australian Ballet Box Office on 1300 369 741.
- In person at Level 4, The Primrose Potter Australian Ballet Centre, 2 Kavanagh St, Southbank.
- By mail:The Australian Ballet Education Bookings
Private Box 838
South Melbourne DC Vic 3205
* Photograph by Lynette Willis – Provided by The Australian Ballet
- Start Date:
- Finish Date:
- Event Times:
- Thursday 28th June, 10.30 am
- Type of Event:
- Venue Name:
- The Australian Ballet Centre
- 2 Kavanagh Street Southbank.
- Contact Phone:
- 1300 369 741
- Melbourne Metro
- Access information:
- Accessible Venue
- Auslan Interpreted
- Visual elements:
- 100% Visual Content