Arts Access Membership
18 January 2012
Your membership entitles you to the following:
- Arts Access Victoria will source and promote free entertainment offers from across Victoria.
- Arts Access Vic will source and promote discounted entertainment offers for members and publicise them in regular newsletters and bulletins
- AAV will offer heavily discounted Hoyts and Village cinema vouchers forindividual members, group members and clients and staff of organisation members.
- AAV supports the Arts industry to achieve accessible arts events which provide Auslan interpreting, audio description, captioning, improved physical access options, tactile tours etc.
- Free up-dates on accessible arts and entertainment opportunities, news flashes, quarterly newsletters.
- Help with members’ ticketing difficulties – call or email us
- Member assistance with a wide range of inquiries on access to the arts – call or email us. This information can be delivered in the specific accessible formats of your choice.
- We actively seek your feedback on poor access experiences and services at Victorian arts and cultural venues and follow up to improve the issues.
- The Access Service will carry out active campaigns and individual advocacy to increase your rights to participate in cultural activities.
- AAV is developing a Venue Guide that will give detailed access information about major Arts venues.
The Access Service offers individual, group and organisational membership. Now is the time to renew your membership or to take up membership for the first time.
For more information contact:
Janice Florence, Access Development Officer (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel 03 8640 6011 / TTY 03 9699 7636
See more information on the AAV website: http://artsaccess.com.au/access-program-2/become-an-access-member/